- Product number3989
- Thickness160 µm
Self-adhesive film for window display advertising
This matt, coated translucent-white polyester film for aqueous ink systems is particularly suitable for window display advertising. The material enables brilliant colour reproduction in both reflected and transmitted light; making it ideal for use at any hour of the day or night. Thanks to its transparent EasyTack adhesive, it is also suitable for mid- or long-term indoor and outdoor use. The film can be easily applied on smooth surfaces (e.g. windows), repositioned and removed again without leaving residues.
- At a glance
- Wide colour gamut and high colour saturation
- Outstanding brilliance in reflected or transmitted light
- Easy to apply – easy to remove
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Splashproof prints
- PVC free
- Physical dataNameThickness (film without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value160ToleranceNorm4593NameThickness (film) [µm]Value290ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value185ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight [g/m²]Value265ToleranceNormISO 536NamepH valueValue7ToleranceNormDIN 53124NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value120ToleranceNormISO 11476NameOD transmission lightValue1.9ToleranceNormMacbeth TD 904
Finished RollsWidth x Length91.4 cm x 20 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 20 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length128.0 cm x 1,400.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
The converting and storage should take place in a climate from 35 to 65% to relative humidity at a temperature from 10 to 30°C. Keep the product in the original packaging (cardboard box and PE bag). It is always recommended that cotton gloves be used when handling InkJet coated materials to avoid fingerprints.
This Backlit-Film has been developed specially for Indoor-Window-Advertising. Due to the Low-Tack-Adhesive the Film is easily mountable on all smooth surfaces such as