- Product number0729
- Thickness145 µm
Economic, universal and permanent self-adhesive vinyl film (PVC) with a high white, water-resistant and matt inkjet coating. The main application is for indoor use, temporary also for outdoor application.
- At a glance
- Flexible PVC base (vinyl)
- Matt, water-resistant coating
- Permanent, waterbased glue
- Unprotected, suitable for short-term outdoor applications (max.2 months)
- Physical dataNameWeight [g/m²]Value290ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value140ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (film) [µm]Value280ToleranceNormISO 4593NameThickness (film without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value145ToleranceNorm4593NameAdhesion strength on glass (24h) [N/25mm]Value14ToleranceNormFTM 1NamepH valueValue5-6ToleranceNormDIN 53124
Cut sheetSheet Width x Sheet Length21.0 cm x 29.7 cmSheets / unit350Units / box1Sheets / pallet22050
Application to objects:
The surface must be smooth, dry and clean of any dirt or grease. For optimal adhesive bonding a processing temperature between 15 and 25°C should be maintained. The adhesive film should not be used on objects made of PVC, polystyrol, polycarbonate or polyamide, nor objects painted with acrylic paint. Avoid sticking to objects that have been freshly painted.
To remove the film after use – glue residues can be removed using soapy water or petroleum (attention – the resistance of the surface should be checked before using any detergent).
To maintain the quality storage and processing should be done in a climate of 35 to 65% relative humidity at temperatures from 10 to 25°C. The product should be kept in its original packaging and optimally used within 4 months of delivery.