Bluebacked, self-adhesive poster paper for posters and advertising applications
This multi-coated, weather- and water-proof paper with a gloss finish is suitable for the production of indoor and outdoor advertising boards or exhibition stand walls and can be printed using solvent, latex and UV-curing inks. The product features a permanent acrylic adhesive backing and adheres to almost all clean and smooth surfaces. The opacity of the blueback ensures very good coverage of substrates. Due to its special surface finish, this paper offers high scratch resistance and can be used without additional lamination for indoor advertising applications. The material is also recommended for short- to medium-term outdoor applications.
At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Water-repellent surface
- Blueback ensures good cover of substrates
- High colour saturation saves up to 30% of printing inks
- Adheres to clean and smooth surfaces
- FSC® certified front material
- PVC free
NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value135ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight [g/m²]Value245ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value210ToleranceNormISO 534NameThickness (paper without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value150ToleranceNorm534NameOpacity [%]Value> 98ToleranceNormISO 2471NameChromaticity (D50/2°) M0ValueL*95.0 a*1.0 b*-3.5ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameAdhesion strength on glass (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on V2A (24h) [N/25mm]Value25ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on Forex (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameBaseValueTriSolv Billboard Paper Prime 135 Glossy 3682ToleranceNorm
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 50 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colors cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and shorten the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you will achieve desired results.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and at a temperature of 10 – 30 °C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.