- Product number3472
- Thickness330 µm
Premium quality, dimensionally stable polyester film with a greyback for pop-up systems
SuperDry Pop-Up Film is for the production of premium quality graphics for mobile exhibition systems and indoor POS applications. The satin surface can be printed with aqueous inks and using pigment inks provides an optimum combination of print quality and durability. Photorealistic printed images fascinate with exceptional colour reproduction and superb rendition of finest details. The roughened greyback guarantees high opacity and printability. The material’s particular rigidity and dimensional stability make it ideal for long-term use in pop-up systems.
- At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Very high resolution
- Quick dry
- Greyback for high opacity
- Outstanding stiffness make it ideal for freestanding applications
- Very good lamination capability
- PVC free
- Physical dataNameThickness (film) [µm]Value330ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight [g/m²]Value450ToleranceNormISO 536NameChromaticity (D50/2°) M0ValueL* 95.2 a* 0.2 b* -5.0ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Value1150ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameGloss (60°)Value> 20ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
For quality reasons the film should be stored and converted under conditions of 30-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30 °C. Lamination (hot/cold) is recommended to secure long-lasting unchanged image quality because catalytic processes initiated by atmospheric components deteriorate dye colors with time (not valid for pigments).
The black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ ink may not be fixed on the gloss / satin surface due to missing binder. Please use only CMY -/ CMYK – Black which ensures enough binder and therefore enough adhesion on the surface.
Using HP Z3100 please set up in the “ColorCenter” the media caliper to “thick” and use the gloss optimzer for better results. Please switch of the internal cutter, because the media is to rigid.
- ICC Profile