- Product number3635
- Thickness110 µm
Universal, permanently adhesive vinyl film for signs and advertising media
SA Vinyl Plus is a matt finished, monomeric PVC film with a permanent adhesive for printing with aqueous inks. It is suitable for adhesion to flat and smooth surfaces. It is therefore an optimum solution for the production of POS applications and other indoor display and sign applications. Thanks to its water-resistant coating; this film is also suitable for short-term outdoor applications when printed with pigment inks. The prints impress with high colour saturation, while quick drying times ensure a hassle-free and efficient printing process. B1 fire safety certification makes the material suitable for use in public buildings and exhibition halls.
- At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Quick dry
- Splashproof prints for short-term outdoor applications
- Permanent, waterbased adhesive
- Treated with flame retardant, B1 certified
- Physical dataNameThickness (film without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value110ToleranceNorm4593NameThickness (film) [µm]Value270ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value130ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight [g/m²]Value290ToleranceNormISO 536NameTest conditionsValue23°C / 50% R.F.ToleranceNormNameAdhesion strength on V2A (24h) [N/25mm]Value14ToleranceNormFTM 1NamepH valueValue5-6ToleranceNormDIN 53124NameISO Brightness [%]Value100ToleranceNormISO 2470-1
Finished RollsWidth x Length61.0 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length127.0 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length152.4 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length92.0 cm x 1,800.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length108.0 cm x 1,800.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length128.0 cm x 1,800.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length154.0 cm x 1,800.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
The converting and storage should take place in a climate from 35 to 65% to relative humidity at a temperature from 10° to 25° C. Keep the product in the original packaging (cardboard box and PE bag). The material should be stored in its hanging fixations of the box. Optimal printing results can be achieved when printed within 6 months after delivery. It is always recommended that cotton gloves be used when handling InkJet coated materials to avoid fingerprints.
- ICC Profile