Premium quality polyester material with matt, silver back for roll-up displays
Roll-Up Film Prime 185 SB Satin is suitable for the creation of high quality roll-up and display graphics using solvent, latex and UV inks. The satin finish hinders interfering reflections caused by artificial light, while enabling the photorealistic prints with excellent colour reproduction. The matt, silver back ensures an almost 100% opacity and an elegant appearance.
The stable polyester base guarantees a high dimensional stability, enabling a perfect flatness during application and a problem-free printing even at high temperatures (latex). The material is very robust and therefore ideal for long-term use. The quick dry of the media, allows roll to roll printing. An increase in general productivity is possible thanks to the good printing results achieved with fast print mode (HP Latex up to 6 pass).
At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Matt, silver back for high opacity
- Perfect flatness
- Tear resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Anti-reflective, satin surface
- Higher productivity thanks to good results with fast print modes (HP latex to up 6 pass)
NameThickness (film) [µm]Value185ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight [g/m²]Value250ToleranceNormISO 536NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value120ToleranceNormISO 11476NameOpacity [%]Value99.8ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (60°)Value8.0ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length127.0 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
- In general, we strongly recommend that all prints are left 24 hours to transpire.
- The product should be stored in original packaging at a room temperature of 15 – 25°C and at a relative humidity of 40 – 60%.
- ICC Profile