Prepasted high quality satin finish non-woven wallpaper for busy areas
The Prepasted non-woven design2wall FR 230 satin is a high quality non-woven wallpaper for printing with solvent, latex and UV inks and is characterised by high colour brilliance and dimensional stability. Thanks to the water-activated paste on the back, the printed wallpaper can be stuck to the wall immediately after soaking in water. The pre-dose of paste adheres to many different surfaces remaining easy to remove. It is flame retardant and certified. The tough, scratch resistant surface of this wallpaper permits its long-term use in busy areas.
At a glance
- Wide colour gamut and good colour rendition
- High opacity for good coverage of the underlying surface
- Perfect dosage of paste saves time in use
- Scratch resistant surface
- Good lightfastness
- Dimensionally stable, no wet or dry stretching
- Good coverage of uneven surfaces and cracks
- PVC free
- FSC® certified
- Flame retardant and C-s1, d0 certified according to European Standard EN 13501-1
NameWeight [g/m²]Value230ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value350ToleranceNormISO 534NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value78ToleranceNormISO 11476NameOpacity [%]Value85ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (60°)Value5.4ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 51 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length137.2 cm x 51 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
To maintain the high quality of this non-woven, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30-65% relative humidity and at temperatures of 10-30 °C (50-86°F).