High quality satin finish non-woven wallpaper for busy areas
The Non-woven design2wall FR 210 satin is a high quality non-woven wallpaper for printing with solvent, latex and UV inks and is characterised by high colour brilliance and dimensional stability. This product is flame retardant and certified with the classification B-s1, d0 which is particularly important for use in public spaces. Due to its scratch resistant surface, this wallpaper is suitable for long-term use in busy areas.
At a glance
- Wide colour gamut and good colour rendition
- High opacity for good coverage of the underlying surface
- Scratch resistant surface
- Good lightfastness
- Dimensionally stable, no wet or dry stretching
- Dry strippable
- Good coverage of uneven surfaces and cracks
- PVC free
- FSC® certified
- Flame retardant and B-s1, d0 certified according to European Standard EN 13501-1
- Hang using standard non-woven wallpaper paste
NameWeight [g/m²]Value210ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value315ToleranceNormISO 534NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value78ToleranceNormISO 11476NameOpacity [%]Value92.28ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (60°)Value5.4ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 51 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length127.0 cm x 51 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length152.4 cm x 51 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
- To maintain the high quality of this non-woven, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30-65% relative humidity and at temperatures of 10-30°C (50-86°F).
- After pasting the wall with a standard wallpaper paste, the wallpaper can be hung just like all other non-woven wallpapers. Thanks to its structure, it is easy to remove again and requires no additional protection.
- ICC Profile