- Product number4851
- Grammage340 g/m2
First-class matt canvas for exclusive photographic and artistic applications
The MASTERCLASS Matt Photo Canvas 340 fulfils even the most demanding quality requirements. Its matt finish coating prevents undesirable reflections and produces high-contrast prints with a broad colour gamut. Its special, flexible fabric with a 2:1 weave structure ensures uncomplicated processing. The light subtle, irregular structure resembles the surface of the classic artist canvas. Typical applications are art prints, reproduction or replication of artwork, paintings or artistic photography, landscapes in exhibition quality and for interior decoration.
- At a glance
- Excellent colour reproduction
- No optical brighteners
- Light, irregular structure resembles the surface of a classic artists canvas
- Extremely flexible material
- Almost no reaction to climatic fluctuations, which ensures problem-free printing and no loss of tension when stretched on frames
- Splashproof surface
- Physical dataNameFlächengewicht [g/m²]Value340ToleranceNormISO 536NameDicke (Papier) [µm]Value490ToleranceNormISO 534NameWeiße, CIE D65/2°Value85ToleranceNormISO 11476NameWebstrukturValue2:1ToleranceNorm
Finished RollsWidth x Length43.2 cm x 12 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet48Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length61.0 cm x 12 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet48Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length111.8 cm x 12 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1
Cut sheetSheet Width x Sheet Length21.0 cm x 29.7 cmSheets / unit25 => BoxUnits / box10Sheets / pallet12500Sheet Width x Sheet Length32.9 cm x 48.3 cmSheets / unit25 => BoxUnits / box5Sheets / pallet4000
The ideal storage conditions are a relative humidity of 35-65% and temperatures of 10-30°. We recommend that cotton gloves are worn to prevent the transfer of dirt, moisture and oils from the skin, as these can greatly impair the print quality. We recommend the use of a protective varnish as extra protection against mechanical and environmental influences (UV rays, ozone, dirt, etc).
- ICC Profile