- Product number3294
- Grammage210 g/m2
Warm white, matt special paper for artistic prints
IvoryColor Paper has a smooth, matt finish and is suitable for use with aqueous and latex inks. The product is manufactured exclusively from cellulose fibres and offers a broad colour gamut and high colour densities. The warm white shade of the paper and its velvety, homogeneous surface make the product ideal for the production of photo books. Further applications can be found in art reproduction and portrait photography.
- At a glance
- Very good colour reproduction
- Good for hot and cold lamination
- Contains no optical brighteners
- Acid- and chlorine-free
- Outstanding drying properties
- FSC® certified
- Physical dataNameWeight [g/m²]Value210ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value260ToleranceNormISO 534NameWhiteness, CIE D65/10°Value75ToleranceNormISO 11475NameChromaticity (D65/10°)ValueL* 96.2 a* -0.2 b* 3.6ToleranceNormDIN 6174NameOpacity [%]Value>97ToleranceNormISO 2471
Finished RollsWidth x Length61.0 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order24No. rolls / box1Width x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order24No. rolls / box1Width x Length111.8 cm x 30 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order24No. rolls / box1
To maintain quality, paper should be stored and converted under conditions of 30-65% relative humidity and at temperatures of 10-30 °C.