- Product number6971
- Grammage615 g/m2
Tear-resistant inkjet board. Two-sides printable. Its thickness and stiffness make it ideal for photo ID-badges, VIP passes for concerts and sporting events & membership cards.
ENDURO Inkjet 615 Premium Matt 2s is a robust composite material consisting of a 250 μm PET film core and both sides matt coated inkjet papers. The three-layer product structure is very robust and resistant to edge tearing.
The product was developed and successfully tested for Swiftcolor card printers (SCC-4000D und SCC-2000D). The coated paper surfaces offer outstanding water-based inkjet printing results with dye inks, ensuring fast drying, high colour brilliance and good print contrast.
The multi-layer product structure offers a very durable solution and at the same time an affordable, eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to fully synthetic media. It is PVC-free and FSC®-certified.
- At a glance
- High stiffness and thickness
- High product stability and rigidity
- High tear resistance
- Both sides printable
- Excellent printing results with water-based inkjet printing
- PVC-free and FSC®-certified
- Physical dataNameWeight [g/m²]Value615Tolerance±15NormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value535Tolerance±15NormISO 534NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Value> 6000ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameBending stiffness CD [mN]Value> 4000ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameTensile strength MD [N/15mm]Value> 520ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameTensile strength CD [N/15mm]Value> 520ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameOpacity [%]Value> 98ToleranceNormISO 2471NameISO Brightness, front side [%]Value> 92ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameISO Brightness, reverse side [%]Value> 92ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameWhiteness, CIE, D65/10°, front sideValue> 125ToleranceNormISO 11475NameWhiteness, CIE, D65/10°, reverse sideValue> 125ToleranceNormISO 11475
For quality reasons ENDURO should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 20±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
When properly stored in the original packaging, the inkjet coating has a shelf life of 2 years.