- Product number6996
- Grammage~164 g/m2
Optimized for water-based inkjet printing.
ENDURO Inkjet is a composite material consisting of a film core enclosed between two layers of paper. The paper surfaces were specifically optimized for water-based inkjet printing with dye-based and pigment inks. Base materials from the renown product range of the Sihl group are used for this, which are based on years of development and know-how in the field of inkjet coating.
Within the ENDURO Inkjet range, the following surface qualities are available: natural paper optics on both sides, matt surface on both sides, matt surface on one side, glossy surface on one side.
Composite consisting of: paper - 50µm OPP film - paper
- At a glance
- Optimized for inkjet printing
- High drying speed of the inks
- Good flatness before and after the print
- High water resistance of the printout
- FSC® certified
- PVC free
- Physical dataNameWeight [g/m²]Valueca. 164ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Valueca. 194ToleranceNormISO 534NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Valueca. 580ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameBending stiffness CD [mN]Valueca. 290ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameTensile strength MD [N/15mm]Valueca. 135ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameTensile strength CD [N/15mm]Valueca. 175ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameISO Brightness, front side [%]Valueca. 98ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameISO Brightness, reverse side [%]Valueca. 98ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameWhiteness, CIE, D65/10°, front sideValueca. 155ToleranceNormISO 11475NameWhiteness, CIE, D65/10°, reverse sideValueca. 155ToleranceNormISO 11475NameOpacity [%]Valueca. 97ToleranceNormISO 2471
For quality reasons ENDURO should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 20±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended. Inkjet coatings are durable for a period of two years when stored appropriately in original packaging.
Inkjet printing with water based inks: pigmented inks, dye-based inks.
Inkjet printing with solvend based inks: pigmented inks.
We always recommend comprehensive testing of materials prior to regular conversion.